Services Provided on this Project:
1. RFP Sourcing (monitoring government agency databases to identify appropriate RFP and bidding opportunities)
2. Proposal Management (managing the proposal project from start to finish, including coordinating with subconsultants and prime firm executives)
3. Managing strict public agency procurement requirements (including various government forms and formatting specified in the RFP)
4. Proposal Writing and Editing
5. Proposal Design
6. Proposal Printing & Submission Under Strict Time Constraints
The New York City School Construction Authority (NYC SCA) issued an RFP for a three year term contract to provide A/E services related to kitchen projects at NYC public schools across all five of the city’s boroughs (projects issued under this contract are up to $1 million each).
I provided writing, editing, design, and general proposal and subconsultant management to create this winning proposal for Gran Kriegel Associates, an architectural firm located in New York City.
Care was taken to present a persuasive case for hiring the proposed team through written and graphically displayed information and through meeting all requirements put forth in the RFP. Three subconsultants were included as part of the proposal, whose information regarding past experience and staffing I also managed, presenting it in a compelling and relevant manner to aid in winning this term contract.